Triton College is one of the nation's premier two-year institutions of higher education dedicated to student success. Located 14 miles from downtown Chicago, the school offers outstanding educational value in a student-centered setting rich in academic and cultural resources, career-oriented learning opportunities, and engaging social activities.
Our culturally diverse community of students, faculty, and staff collaborates to promote integrity, open dialog, teamwork, and mutual respect, while striving for excellence in all that we do.
We believe diversity fosters success. Triton College is a dynamic organization with a diverse workforce which contribute greatly to our institutional success.
Triton invests in its employees both financially and professionally. Triton provides an excellent workplace for its employees that provides a work/life balance:
- Team-based organization in a collaborative environment.
- Widely diverse workforce of more than 1,300 employees.
- Flexible, creative work environment with vast employee growth and professional development.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive salaries
- Top healthcare benefits & retirement benefits
- Paid vacation, sick & personal time off
- Four-day summer work week
- Extended time off during winter break
Triton College values and recognizes all of its employees because we know how much they contribute to our success. Our Benefits Program* Includes:
- BlueCross BlueShield PPO (Medical, Rx)
- BlueCross BlueShield HMO (Medical, Rx)
- Delta Dental Insurance
- IRS 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Triton College Tuition Waiver
- Retirement Program through State Universities Retirement System
- 403(b) Tax-Deferred Annuity Plans
*Benefits vary by full-time/part-time employee status. For benefit details, please contact the human resources department.
Triton College reaffirms its commitment not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age or any other basis which is protected by law in offering benefits, services, as well as educational and employment opportunities.
Discrimination/harassment is inconsistent with the principles and purposes of an academic community. The College community must commit to an environment free from acts of unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation and intolerance.
Unlawful discrimination and harassment should be challenged by all members of the academic community by following the College’s “Internal Complaint Procedures.”
River Grove, Illinois firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3748
Fax: (708) 583-3139
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.