Welcome to Triton’s Records Office, where we offer information and resources for current and prospective students, faculty, staff and alumni. The Records Office provides a variety of student and faculty services:

  • Processes final grading for faculty
  • Processes requests for unofficial and official transcripts
  • Processes application for degrees and certificates
  • Verifies student enrollment and loan deferments
  • Evaluates transcripts from other institutions for credit toward Triton College

Duplicate Diploma Request Form

FERPA Release Form

You are allowed to add or change your academic program at any time, provided the new program does not require a separate application.

Changing your current program may affect your financial aid eligibility.

Academic Program Change Form


Students wishing to receive transfer credit must submit a general petition to the Records Office, Room B220. Evaluations will be processed only if the student is currently enrolled in a program of study and has started their first semester of enrollment. The student must also have a complete file, which consists of a Triton application, official high school or GED transcript, and official college and/or military transcripts.

  1. Students who are seeking academic credit for courses completed at other institutions or through prior learning assessment must be currently enrolled in a degree or certificate program. Students must adhere to the Triton College residency requirements for graduation with a degree or certificate. To meet the residency requirements, students must complete at least 15 of the credit hours required to earn a degree or 50% of the credit hours required for a certificate at Triton College. Only those credits that are applicable to the student’s curriculum at Triton College will be accepted.
  2. Academic credit is generally accepted only from institutions that are accredited by one of the regional accrediting associations approved by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation. All foreign/non-English transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES member. A complete list of NACES members can be found here.
  3. Prerequisites and/or remedial courses are not transferable. Prerequisite credit and course substitutions must be approved through the Department Chairperson and Dean.

Please allow four to six weeks for evaluation of transfer credit. A completed evaluation sheet will be sent to the student via mail.

To Top.



Graduation Requirements and Procedures

Academic Honors

2018-2019 Graduation Deadlines

To Top.

Joint Agreements and In-District Workers

Cooperative Instructional Programs/Joint Agreements

In-District Workers

For more information about these programs, please follow the links below:

Important Dates (2019-20 Academic Year)

For additional information about Joint Agreements and In-District Workers, please contact:
Felix Vega

Office: B220
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3720
Fax: (708) 583-3147

To Top.

Contact Information

Building B, Room 220

Fall/Spring Hours
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Aug. 11, Aug. 18, Aug. 25, Sept. 1)*

*The Student Center will only be open on the Saturdays the two weeks prior to and the two weeks following the start of the semester.

Summer Hours
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Phone: 708-456-0300, Ext. 3213
Fax: 708-583-3147

To Top.