Health Services

Students, faculty and staff should report to the Health Services Department for any necessary treatment of any injury endured any on campus and to document the accident.

All treatments, advice and medical records are confidential.

Lactation rooms are available.

Medical records are not required for entrance to Triton College, except for Health Careers students and athletes. These students have specific medical requirements and their records will be kept on file in the Health Services Department.

For serious illness or injury assistance on campus call the Triton College Police Department at Ext. 3206.

Contact Information & Hours

Office: G-109
Phone: (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3051

To Top.